Saturday, February 4, 2012

Editorial: Are you addicted to Battlefield 3?

Battlefield 3 is by far the most fun I have had online since I discovered online gaming. What makes it so good for me has to be the squad system where smaller squads fight in the same big team towards the bigger goal.

Everyone who has played some Battlefield 3 online has immediately been hooked. Apart from Oliver who has owned the game for more than a week and is yet to play a game with me. I figure he is avoiding the addictive nature of this online phenomenon. Don?t worry OL, stick with me and I will look after you.

Battlefield 3 Banner Logo 2

Continue reading El33tonline’s Editorial: Are you addicted to Battlefield 3?


Source: http://feeds.el33tonline.com/~r/el33tonline_blog_rss_feed/~3/VnriNxkQfEs/

Si International Seagate Technology Scientific Games Sandisk Salesforce Com Saic

No comments:

Post a Comment