UFC Undisputed 3 doesn?t care what your rank or title is. UFC Undisputed 3 doesn?t care where you?ve been or where you?re going. All UFC Undisputed 3 cares about is taking you down!
That?s exactly what UFC Undisputed 3 did this past week on Chart Track?s UK Software Sales listing and during its debut week on sale, the mixed martial arts game managed to fight its way straight to the top of the chart ahead of heavy hitters FIFA 12 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
Interestingly, UFC 2010: Undisputed performed better than UFC Undisputed 3 at launch, despite that game debuting at No. 2, but the fact that it released later in the year might have had something to do with that. The first game in the series, however, performed even better at launch than THQ?s latest effort, by a whopping 3 to 1. Very interesting.
Meanwhile, FIFA 12 (sales up 21%) leaps to No. 2 from No. 5 this week, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (sales up 29%) jumps to No. 3 from No. 7 and Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (sales up 94%) shifts to No. 4 from No. 10, all benefiting from retailer promotions this past week.
Battlefield 3 (sales up 10%) steps up one place to No. 5, Final Fantasy XIII-2 (sales down 42%) slips four places to No. 6, Skylanders: Spyro?s Adventure (sales up 65%) skips seven places to No. 7 and The Darkness II (sales down 43%) stumbles down from No. 3 to No. 8.
Elder Scrolls V: Skryim (sales up 1%) is a non-mover at No. 9 and Just Dance 3 (sales up 9%) rounds out the Top Ten by shifting up to No. 10 from No. 12.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) UFC Undisputed 3 (THQ)
- 2.) FIFA 12 (EA)
- 3.) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- 4.) Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (SEGA)
- 5.) Battlefield 3 (EA)
- 6.) Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
- 7.) Skylanders: Spyro?s Adventure (Activision)
- 8.) The Darkness II (2K Games)
- 9.) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
- 10.) Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- 11.) Assassin?s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- 12.) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (EA)
- 13.) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Konami)
- 14.) Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- 15.) LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5 ? 7 (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 16.) RAGE (id Software)
- 17.) Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- 18.) LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive Studios)
- 19.) Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
- 20.) Need For Speed: The Run (EA)
You can read over last week?s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track