[Update] Added Ubisoft press conference timings below. [End of Update]
Ubisoft has just revealed a cracking line-up of games for this year’s edition of gamescom, which takes place from August 15th to the 19th in Cologne, Germany.
What blockbuster titles and intriguing experiences can we expect to see from Ubisoft at gamescom 2012 next month? Let’s take a look together:
- Assassin’s Creed III: the next installment in the acclaimed Assassin’s Creed franchise where gamers will play as Connor, fighting for justice during the American Revolution.
- Assassin’s Creed III Liberation: a full Assassin’s Creed experience exclusive to PS Vita, Liberation introduces Aveline, the first female protagonist fighting for freedom in Louisiana during the American Revolution.
- Far Cry 3: the massive action adventure where players fight to survive an island of insanity.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online: the competitive Free-To-Play FPS taking place in the Tom Clancy’s universe.
- Shootmania: Storm:a fast paced, pure, FPS made for online competition.
Wii U Games
- Rabbids Land: the Wii U exclusive party-game where the wacky Rabbids take control of an amusement park.
- Rayman Legends:the beautiful and unique new social platformer featuring Ubisoft’s limbless hero.
- Sports Connection: the Wii U exclusive collection of interactive sports.
- Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013: a connected fitness world that helps to set and achieve players’ goals in an engaging and entertaining way.
- ZombiU: a fear-fueled zombie Survival Horror First Person Shooter.
Hmm, no Watch Dogs. Perhaps behind closed doors…
Which of Ubisoft’s games are you most looking forward to hearing more about during this year’s gamescom event?
Be sure to follow El33tonline’s extensive coverage of gamescom 2012, where we’ll be giving you an insider look at the show as we traverse the halls of the Koelnmesse convention centre.
Ubisoft Press conference:
Ubisoft has further revealed that its gamescom 2012 press conference will take place on August 15th at 3pm (local Germany time) at the posh-sounding Konrad-Adenauer-Saal, Congress-Centrum North
“Top Ubisoft executives” are said to be present at the conference to unveil new free-to-play titles set in the worlds of “some of Ubisoft’s popular franchises” while the company will also make further announcements regarding its plans for e-sports and “growing online game genres.”
[End of Update]