Thursday, December 8, 2011

Publishing To Facebook Subscribers Shouldn?t Make Us Spam Our Friends

Subscribers Not Friends Need-1I have one major gripe with Facebook's Subscribe feature: I have to publish to all my friends to reach my Subscribers. In September, Facebook launched Subscribe, its Twitter-esque option that lets people receive the public updates of other users without being their friends. But I don't publish my articles to my Subscribers who want to read them because I don't want to spam my friends who aren't interested in tech news. This same issue is impacting a lot of journalists, public figures, and other content producers, and I believe it's preventing wider adoption of the Subscribe feature. Here's how I think Facebook could fix Subscribe...

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/Ch3_76W3ybQ/

Fiserv Google Grupo Iusacell Harris Hcl Technologies Hewlettpackard

No comments:

Post a Comment