Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ashley Madison for Android: A bad app for doing bad things

Ashley Madison

It's tough to listen to satellite radio these days without hearing an advertisement for Ashley Madison, an online community that boasts having more than 12 million anonymous members looking for some degree of companionship. The difference between Ashley Madison and other dating sites is it openly caters to people looking to have discreet affairs.

I'm happily married, and having an affair with someone online isn't exactly on my agenda anytime soon, much to the relief of my wife and kids. But I also can't escape those damn commercials. And since Ashley Madison has an Android application, I figured it was in my professional duty to check it out. A few thoughts, after the break.

read more



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/zR9PSxBiL4E/story01.htm

Mentor Graphics Ims Health Imation Ikon Office Solutions Idt Ibasis

No comments:

Post a Comment