Sunday, September 30, 2012

El33t's Pre-W33kend Post: Lootin', shootin' and rootin' tootin' times

El33t's Pre-W33kend Post - Banner Logo

Like sands through the hourglass… it would be unnatural for Friday not to lead to Saturday and the official beginning of a new weekend, so we’re certainly hoping today’s version of the fifth day of the week doesn’t buck this very popular trend.

As we hold thumbs that tomorrow will indeed be Saturday, we’re going to let you know what a few members of El33tonline have planned for the next two days, but we would like to know what you’ll be up to as well so be sure to tell us a little ways below:

Tom

“An exciting weekend lies ahead as there’s international rugby tomorrow evening as well as a slew of T20 World Cup cricket matches to watch. Of course, the tenth DBNGamers meet-up tomorrow afternoon is another major highlight of the weekend!

I’ll also be writing a couple of reviews over the break and getting stuck into FIFA 13, which looks like it’s a major step forward for the series based on the time I’ve spent with the demo.

New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations will hopefully also feature in this weekend’s game line-up but I’ll just have to see what I have time for!

Have a good weekend everybody!”

FIFA 13 Banner Logo

Bryan

“I’m counting down the days of my two weeks’ leave - in fact, Friday (today) is my last day officially on leave. This weekend is family-focus day, with hopefully a little bit of time off for the rugby.

My son is already ten days old! I can’t believe how fast the time goes by - and with two kids to occupy your attention it goes even faster.

I won’t be at DBNGamers this weekend because of family commitments so I won’t be eligible for any prizes - but I’m not too fussed because I have the biggest prize of them all, an adorable strapping young man to raise and mould into my very own co-op buddy!”

DBNGamers Banner Logo - We Talkin' Punctuation Son

Oliver

“The weather in Durban has just taken a turn for the worse, so I’m hoping the clouds disperse in time for tomorrow’s DBNGamers meet-up so we’re not all sitting bundled up at Pizzetta Pizeria in dreary conditions. The planned festivities and giveaways will warm things up, regardless.

I’ve just got my start in Borderlands 2 and I’m having a blast so far. I could wax lyrical about it but I’d rather you read Lisa’s fantastic review of the hybrid FPS/RPG - my thoughts exactly. Joe Danger 2 is also on my playlist and the more I play, the more hidden depth I uncover. Very fun.

rAge 2012 preparations continue apace, too, and everyone at El33tonline is very excited to share our plans with you all soon - together with Afrihost, we’re truly going to rock the Coca-Cola Dome!

Have a great weekend y’all, and if you’re running around (literally and figuratively) instead of relaxing over the next few days, I hope you get to have a breather soon!”

Joe Danger: The Movie Banner Image

Lisa

“Rugby matches, suit fittings, cake, friends, stunts, looting, gaming and garage cleaning…that’s basically what I’ll be up to this weekend!

I’ll be heading back to Pandora in Borderlands 2 which has me seriously addicted, and doing more stunt driving in Joe Danger: The Movie, I might even score a goal or two in FIFA 13! Fiddling with the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is also on the list of things to do, along with downloading some new games to show everyone at rAge next weekend.

See you at DBNGamers tomorrow. If you’re going to be at rAge next week please pop by and say hi at Stand 16 – we’re looking forward to meeting some new p33ps and catching up with everyone we know!”

Borderlands 2 Banner

What are your plans for the weekend, everybody?


Source: http://feeds.el33tonline.com/~r/el33tonline_blog_rss_feed/~3/_YeLtL_rs08/

Mikko Kozarowitzky Willi Krakau Rudolf Krause Robert Kubica Kurt Kuhnke Masami Kuwashima

No comments:

Post a Comment