If you've bought yourself a fancy Nest thermostat, you'll want to go ahead and grab the latest software update for it that is currently rolling out. If you're an Android user though, Nest has gone a step further and addressed some of the concerns from owners looking to access their thermostat on the go. Previous versions of the mobile app were not compatible with tablets or even later versions of Android for that matter but a new version has been released and brings a whole slew of changes:
- Now works with all Android devices (Android 2.2 "Froyo" or above), including tablets like Google Nexus 7 or Kindle Fire.
- Improved speed and stability
- Support for the 2nd gen. Nest Learning Thermostat
- Support for System Match features (Early-On, Heat Pump Balance, True Radiant)
- Ability to remotely lock your Nest
- More info in Energy History
- Nest Learning is now called Nest Sense
- Now also available in French and Spanish
- Overall bug fixes and improvement
If you're a Nest owner, go ahead and give it a go and let us know how it's working out for you. If you're looking to learn more about Nest and the recent updates, hit the source link below for further details.
Home Depot Toyota Paul Menard Pittsburgh Paints Menards Ford Brad Keselowski Dale Earnhardt Jr Amp Energy National Guard Chevrolet
Post a Comment