Friday, October 5, 2012

Supertooth Disco 2 review: Our favorite speaker is sleeker, sexier, but a little softer

Supertooth Disco 2.

I am not what I'd consider to be an audiophile. I don't look down on folks who don't listen to vinyl records (kids, ask your parents), and I don't use $500 headphones. I do, however, throw away earbuds that come with phones (with perhaps one recent exception), and it'll be a cold day in hell before I use an unpowered speaker.

That brings us to the object of today's affection -- the Supertooth Disco 2 Bluetooth speaker. We've long been fans of the original Disco. And we got our first look at the Disco 2 at CES in January. For sure, it's easier on the eyes. But how is it on the ears? Will it get us to give up the ghost of the original?

Only one way to find out.

read more



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/LaqmkG2MAxk/story01.htm

Kevin Conway Extenze Toyota Mattias Ekstrom Red Bull Toyota Bobby Labonte Phoenix Construction Chevrolet Chevrolet

No comments:

Post a Comment