Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Keeping ideas synced while on the go using my Android device

Keeping Notes Synced

Lately I have been looking for various ways to refine how I work, the goal is to have things synced to be able to access from various places. Since I am not always at the computer, or the same computer for that matter, it can be difficult to keep my ideas with me all the time, and even more difficult to continue on an idea that I may have already started. Dropbox has proven to be a great tool for me, I can upload things that I want to be able to access later, and then download them elsewhere, and I have been looking for a tool to compliment that well on Android. When I was using the iPhone 4 there were many note applications that synced directly to Dropbox, but I haven't found any that worked well for me on Android, as most of them require you to save, then upload and that isn't what I was ultimately looking for. Let's hit the break to see how I was able to solve this issue, and what you can download to do the same.

read more



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/Cc2d8ZZqzRg/story01.htm

Intel Insight Enterprises Ingram Micro Informatica Infocus Zoran

No comments:

Post a Comment