Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Growing Up Geek: Jon Fingas

Welcome to Growing Up Geek, an ongoing feature where we take a look back at our youth and tell stories of growing up to be the nerds that we are. Today, we have our new editor, Jon Fingas.

Image

You might say I started early. Some of my first memories of technology -- or of anything, really -- were of mashing the keyboards on Compaq PC clones at my dad's workplace when I was three. Little did I know that I'd started on a path towards technology that would lead me towards mashing the keyboards for a career that would land me here at Engadget.

Continue reading Growing Up Geek: Jon Fingas

Growing Up Geek: Jon Fingas originally appeared on Engadget on Tue, 01 May 2012 16:00:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/01/growing-up-geek-jon-fingas/

Verizon Wireless Dodge Elliott Sadler Gt Vodka Chevrolet Jason Leffler Great Clips Toyota Parker Kligerman

No comments:

Post a Comment