Sunday, June 17, 2012

Battlefield Friday War Cry: War, what is it good for?

Battlefield Friday

Today is my favourite day of the week - it’s not just the start of another weekend, but the start of another Battlefield Friday! Without it, it would actually be just a plain weekend.

Battlefield Friday kicks everything off with a bang, so you have to ask yourself: Do you really want to miss it?

I’m hungry for some epic battles - hungry for war! I’ve been unable to play Battlefield 3 this whole week, but tonight I’m well rested and have everything to fight for. Will you be against me or with me?

Just a small warning, if you go up against us tonight, know this: You will most likely be shot, stabbed, blown up and you might even become roadkill. Battlefield 3 is all about team work - my squad and I are a force to be reckoned with!

Battlefield 3 Screenshot 1

Join us this evening for some awesome battles in one of the greatest games ever created. We will begin at 8:15pm on Xbox LIVE. Join me (POItjie), Smuroh, CrazyErick and Griff3nZA for some amazing action that will just leave you breathless. There are no limits to what you can do. Destroy the enemy and stand victorious!

See you all on the battlefield, but remember these three very important words:

Feel the Battle.


Source: http://feeds.el33tonline.com/~r/el33tonline_blog_rss_feed/~3/vSbWwHexMM8/

Bradley Reed Sorenson Anthony Wayne Stewart Martin Lee Truex Jr Brian Lee Vickers Kenneth Lee Wallace Michael Stephen Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment