Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ta-Da! The winner of Soul Calibur V revealed!

Soul Calibur V Competition Banner

It honestly feels like just yesterday that I was writing up a post on El33tonline talking about the announcement of Soul Calibur V. I was sitting at the airport in Durban on my way to a Megarom Games event in Johannesburg, and naturally I couldn’t last two seconds without an internet connection so I bought a bit of WiFi bandwidth.

I saw the announcement of Soul Calibur V and hastily wrote it up, sans image to accompany it - here’s the result.

Now, almost a year later, El33tonline and Megarom Games are giving away a copy of the game! How crazy… but enough weird anecdotes from me, who won that Soul Calibur V?!

Congratulations to Nomady81 - you’ll be receiving a copy of Soul Calibur V on Xbox 360 for your answer!

Thanks to everybody for their entries and for sharing their Soul Calibur/Soul Blade/Soul Edge memories and characters with us, and as always, thanks to Megarom for providing the game!


Source: http://feeds.el33tonline.com/~r/el33tonline_blog_rss_feed/~3/SbwG6WQ0KkE/

Michael Stephen Wallace Russell William Wallace Jr Michael Curtis Waltrip Scott Alan Wimmer Jonathan Edward Wood Christopher Beltram

No comments:

Post a Comment