Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Brainteaser Tuesday: Guess the Game - Episode 8

Week after week, my attempts to stump you all are thwarted by the sharp eyes and far-reaching game knowledge of POItie, so I’m going to have to up my game in the future - thanks to Pieter, as well as Graeme, for your contributions to the weekly feature!

Now, onto this week’s challenge…

Dark Reign Logo

Yes, the classic game last week was indeed Dark Reign. I did not even remember the subtitle. I played this game until I was blue in the face.

The news (and resultant screenshot clipping), as you can guess, got certain people very excited. Personally I do not see Angry Birds Space being all that different, but they will obviously sell them by the millions!

Guess The Game: Answer for March 14th 2012

Classic Screenshot

The classic game this week swallowed so much of my time as a laaitie. Not always because it was that good, but because it took that long for me to learn.

Guess the Game: Classic Screenshot for March 20th 2012

News Cropping

Very good news this week! The cropping appears in an announcement allowing us to start marking our calendars! I know some of you p33ps cannot wait, and neither can I.

Guess the Game: News Clipping for March 20th 2012

Now show us how smart you are and tell us what games are in the images!


Source: http://feeds.el33tonline.com/~r/el33tonline_blog_rss_feed/~3/O6_awLn-SPs/

Willi Krakau Rudolf Krause Robert Kubica Kurt Kuhnke Masami Kuwashima Robert La Caze

No comments:

Post a Comment